Hi humans. I am sorry these blogs are not very long because I am trying to write this blog in like two days. Eeeeee! That is not very long. I kinda just realized that. Maybe next time I should not wait till the last two weeks of the trimester like I did this year. 

Ooooooh you should have heard how mean the mics were at today ‘s community meeting.

Lindsey, stop getting side tracked. You need to be typing about the snowman. NO! I want to talk about community meeting. But, you have got to type this blog by like Friday. But, can’t that wait till tomorrow? NO! You have to do that today. But, this blog does not make sense to have me talking to myself then jump straight into talking about the snowman project. Hey, we are already talking about the project. NO! I do not want to transition into talking about the project. But we half to, it is a required blog. Fine! Yay. Wait what project is this on? Oh yeah snowman.  Wait no I do not need to write that blog. I just need to write two choice blogs. But still I want to share my snowman project. So sorry brain I am sharing it anyway because it was an awesome project.

Ok. I made a electrical snowman in science using a cardboard box, lots of duck tape, wires, light bulbs, one motor, one buzzer, and 4 batteries.  Maybe I will share more of how I did it later but here’s a video of the finished project. IMG_0232

Taken by me

Taken by me

Taken by me

Taken by me

Taken by me